Tuesday, November 18, 2003

sorry you cant define me
sorry i break the mold
sorry that i speak my mind
sorry dont do what im told
sorry if i dont fake it
sorry i came too real
so here it is. no hype. no glass. no pretense.

sorry if i aint perfect
sorry i dont give a fuck
sorry i aint no diva
sorry i just know what i want
sorry im not a virgin
sorry im not a slut
i wont let you break me, think what you want
lift your head high and stay strong. keep pushing on.

//xtina aguilera.


heh.

my sister is grinning ear to ear. literally. cos her o's end today. and her happiness is so contagious! anyway shes happily skipped to town or PS or wherever jurassic park is today ;)

am stuck at home with my mum. reading how to deal again. heh. and wondering when sq would be back to lend me SIMS :( i WANT TO PLAY SIMS!! argh.

young girl, dont cry.
i'll be right here when you world starts to fall
young girl its alright
your tears will dry, you'll soon be free to fly.


its stuck in my mind!

and tingtingtings. when are we gonna catch wishing stairs?? heard its good! :) us the scary-movie-goers.

steph! its up to you when you wanna come. my mum says its okay.